August 19, 2023
2:00pm – 10:00pm
Apex Festival Grounds
The Verve Pipe
Flowers on the Grave
Forge the Sun
One Exit Down
Farewell Come April
Sign Up For Our Mailing List!
Frequently Asked Questions
When do gates open?
What can I bring inside the festival site?
- SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN! (non-aerosol)
- Disposable cameras – Small camera with no detachable zoom lens or flash
- Small purses or cross body bags. All bags will be subject to search.
- Foldable chairs and strollers. Subject to search.
SMALL/CLEAR BAG POLICY: smaller and clutch-style bags 6” x 9” (15cm x 23cm). All other bags larger than 6” x 9” (15cm x 23cm) must be smaller than 12” x 6” x 12” (30cm x 15cm x 30cm). Medically necessary bags and diaper bags are also welcome.
What can't I bring inside the festival site?
- Any beverages or snacks
- Glass Bottles or Cans
- Zoom Lens Cameras
- Go Pros
- Non Clear Bags or Backpacks
- Illegal Substances
- Laser Pointers
- Shade structures of any kind
- Animals (with exception to service animals)
- Recorders (Audio or Video)
- Weapons of any kind
- Totems, large signs
- Aerosol cans
- Anything deemed unsafe by the venue
Rules are subject to change without notice. Everyone entering the campground or Festival grounds will be subject to a search.
Can I leave and re-enter the festival site?
I have questions about my ticket order. Who do I contact?
Is there a limit/capacity to the festival?
What ages are allowed?
All ages are welcome! Children under 13 years old are free for a General Admission ticket with an accompanying adult ticket holder.
Can I upgrade my GA ticket to VIP?
Yes! If you would like to upgrade your GA tickets to VIP, please contact RockinTheTeeBox@gmail.com for more info and instructions. We will reply to inquires in order and as fast as we can. We cannot guarantee any upgrades will be available upon time of request.
Have Questions? Get in Touch with Us!
Copyright , Rockin' the Tee Box Annual Music Festival.